Sunday, April 24, 2011
People in My Life
Since today is Easter Sunday, I've been thinking of the amazing people I have met here at school and at home. The first people I want to start with are my parents. They always support me in everything I do, and I'm very grateful for that. My Mom has the most powerful testimony of the Book of Mormon I have ever heard and she is a anchor in my life. My Pa always knows what to do and what to say in any situation. He is a spiritual fountain of information and insights. I guess out of all of my siblings, my favorite would have to be Starr. For now, she is my other half. She's been my best friend through thick and thin. And even though we can get on each's others nerves, we still like each other. And since I'm coming back home in a few days, I want to thank all the people I have met out here at school. My roommates Sara McCurdy and Sarah Willette. Our adventures with divining rods, old houses, and trying to kill spiders in the middle of the night, will always be the best memories I will have of us. My choir directors for teaching me how to sing correctly and for their hard work. All of my professors that I have gotten to know. And all of my other friends that I have gotten to know and have been a blessing in my life. And the last person, I give thanks to everyday is my Savior. He is always there and will always be with me. And that he lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOW! Autumn, you are a wonderful young woman, a daughter of God, a daughter of mine, a sister, a granddaughter, a niece, a cousin, and all those other roles that you fill.....you fill them well. And you are a perfect example for all of us around you and I think of those that are yet to be associated with you....how blessed those ones will be. Miigwetch for sharing your spirit will all of us!
ReplyDelete