Friday, May 18, 2012

Ghosts

Throughout our lives we meet people. These people we meet either become ghosts of our past, or become enduring friends. I'd like to focus on the ghosts. Some of these ghosts are better off not being in our lives. But there are always the ones that we always regret. I think about on some my ghosts, and I wish I could have done something different. And at times, I even try to "bring them back from the dead" but to no avail. Although, these ghosts leave imprints on us, shaping us for the future. It is during the quiet moments when nostalgia is potent, that we learn the lessons from our ghosts reminiscing in memory. We judge our actions, and vow either to never repeat something in the future, or vow to change in the future. These people in my life, I thank for teaching me. One day I will thank them personally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment