Hello All!
If my readers have thought I died and went to heaven, they were close enough. :) No, I haven't died. I got a job after coming home from our trip and let me tell you....that's WORK. The things I like about it though is I'm getting an awesome tan and a good paycheck. With summer coming to a close within a few weeks, I'll be heading back to the magical land of Virginia for school. I'm very excited to start classes and see friends again. I've seen the last Harry Potter and it has been a great adventure with the books and movies in my life. I've been busy working and soon within the next few weeks I'll be packing. I hope that everyone so far has had a great summer and will continue to have a splendid life!!!
I've missed your posts! The summer is certainly flying by. Enjoy every minute that's left.
ReplyDelete