In life, we all face change. Sometimes, change is good. We accept it with excitement, open arms and fresh courage to face it. Other times we don't want change. We try to block it, stall it in any way we can. But inevitability, change happens.
My life this past year, I've faced all sorts of changes and challenges. There are times when I question why did these changes had to happen to me. I murmur to myself that I was better off without the changes, and would have liked to have stayed the way I was. But without change, I wouldn't grow and learn. Even if it is something we don't want to go through, I learn from it, and come out with new perspectives. But, sometimes, we don't get the answers we are looking for right away after dealing with the change. The "why" of the change and the reasoning behind it. That part frustrates me the most. I sometimes wish that the answers would come instantly. And having the whole "patience" line thrown at my face dozens times sometimes gets irritating.
I know that we have experiences to learn and grow. But sometimes it isn't fun. I'm still trying to figure out what I am supposed to learn. I get impatient with myself if I don't figure it out fast enough, or even at all. Hopefully, one day I will.
One day as you are looking down and reviewing your life, as I do believe we will, you will say, "Oh my heck, that was so easy!" or "why didn't I see that?"...............change happens to prepare us for something higher and better. And one day you will see how very patient you actually are.......I promise. XOXO
ReplyDeleteI've always said that one of the most important things we need to learn in this life must be patience, 'cause that's the thing the Lord seems to be trying to teach me, over and over (or maybe I'm just not a very fast learner!). I also think, though, that waiting for answers pushes us to strengthen and increase our faith in our Father and our Savior, we turn to Them and rely on Them more. Look for answers in Conference this weekend; that's how they often come. You're a beautiful daughter of God, with a rich and wonderful life ahead of you and don't you forget it! You're in my prayers - love you!
ReplyDelete