Monday, May 16, 2011

New Book of Mormon Information

First I'll start out with a question; Where does the Book of Mormon take place? Many people have theorized that Lehi and his family landed somewhere in Central or South America, but exciting new research has been discovered that this is not true. Instead of me explaining, I'm going to let something else do the explaining for me. Follow the link, and once you get to the homepage, read the "Welcome, Thank You for Visiting" link FIRST before looking at anything else. Then, click on "Take a Self-Guided Tour of This Research" it has a list of the video's on the gallery. It's pretty self-explanatory. I have always known that the Book of Mormon has taken place in the United States of America, because I have a testimony of the Prophet Joseph Smith and of the Book the Mormon. Call me crazy, loony, liar, misinformed, or cut me off because of this but this is what I believe. What little information I started out with has now grown, along with my testimony. I hope this will have the same affect on you people.

http://www.bookofmormonevidence.org/



No comments:

Post a Comment