Friday, May 13, 2011
Friday the 13th
Maybe superstitions are not what they are cracked up to be, but if I notice if I don't take these kind of days into some consideration something unusual happens. For example, I first learned about the Ides of March in the eighth grade and brushed it aside. That night, I was at a friends house visiting when I slipped on the ice and split my head open. Coincidence? Possibly. Then today, my dad and I where driving down the freeway at 70 miles per hour when we a hear a car speed by, and something bump the back of us. We pulled over and filled out the paper work on the accident. But later we found out that there was another car involved that pushed the car behind us into our truck. The nice part is though they caught the guy three miles ahead. So, Friday the 13th karma kind of worked its way around today for me. For my dad and I, we were late getting to were we needed to go, (that is for tomorrow's post), and got in an accident, but the guy who started it will get charged for fleeing the scene. But when it comes to superstitions, I'm still a skeptic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What I can't believe is that you remember it was March when you fell and split your head! Who remembers that? But so glad it was only a bump to the rear of the truck and no injuries. XOXO
ReplyDelete