Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day

This is dedicated to all of those who have and now serve this beloved country.

For the Fallen Soldiers: Your life was not in vain. It means something to everyone across this vast nation. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice for America to make and keep her free. May you rest in peace.

For the Living Soldiers: Thank you for all that you do. It is because of you that we can sleep at night knowing that in the morning we will be safe. It takes courage to fight for what you believe in. Even though it may seem that the fight is endless, don't give up.

For America: This is a blessed country. It has been foretold by prophets that this will be a great nation and that God prepaid it for great things that have come to pass, and have yet to come.

I love this country. Let us remember that it took lives for America to be what it is now.

2 comments:

  1. I wrote a Memorial Day post as well. :) Today really made me realize how grateful I am for this wonderful nation and all the men and women who serve her so faithfully.Thank you for another reminder, Autumn, you are always so amazing.

    ReplyDelete