I am a somewhat movie fan. I'm easily entertained, even if I can predict what happens next or even the next line. One of my favorite movie series is Pirates of the Caribbean. :) I was twelve when the first one came out and fell in love with it, and have kept up with the series. Today, the sun shining, I went and saw the fourth installment of Pirates. IT WAS AMAZING PEOPLE!!!! Even if you are not a fan of the first three, I highly recommend seeing the fourth one. It was a typical Johnny Depp performance, (which are usually FANTASTIC) and even with Orlando Bloom and Kierra Knightly MIA during this movie, I didn't miss them. Once it started, I was hooked. The cast only had three returning members from the original movies, but it did not effect the movie one bit. There were only slight connections to the other movies, which could make this fourth a stand alone. The music in the movie was incredible as well, Hans Zimmer spiced up the original Pirates theme by incorporating Spanish guitars into the mix. Really, this Pirates movie was excellent the plot moved along very well with crazy schemes only known by Jack Sparrow, twists and even karma.
"Its a pirate's life for me, eh savvy?"

Jake went to the midnight showing Thurs. night/Friday morning (I never know which it is!) with his friends and really liked it. We'll have to check it out. I love movies, too.
ReplyDelete