Now that I'm in a new stake, I wanted to go. When we got there, the first thing I notice is that there is a big screen in the back of the chapel for the people sitting in the overflow sections. That is a really good idea for the people sitting in back. We found seats and waited for the program to start. One of the other things that I noticed was that my other choir director Kyle, was in the choir. Every time they sang, I actually could hear Kyle from where I was sitting. And I was sitting pretty far back. That just made me smile.
One of the the things that I took away from it was that in life try to leave it like you would a room by making it better than when you found it. I know that I have had this experience with people in my life. I know and have met so many amazing people that their influences have changed me for the better, and I hope that I have in return influenced them as well. But the one person we need to have in our lives, to make us better, is our Savior. It is on Him that we can have a change of heart. That we in return, can set the example for others.
No comments:
Post a Comment