Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring is Definitely Here

These past couple of days have been absolutely gorgeous here in BV. (For those of you who don't know, "BV" is Buena Vista.) The flowers are staring to bloom and the temperature is perfect. I walk by the cherry trees and I see all kinds of bees on them. This makes me happy. And even the engagements and the steady dating are on a rise over here! I swear every time I turn around there is another couple getting engaged or  becoming "exclusive". This makes me gag. Don't get me wrong, I think that getting to know other people and falling in love and getting  married is wonderful. But there is point where it gets a little sickening. Then secretly I'm jealous of all these happy couples finding their significant others.

Despite my personal feelings about mushy couples, Spring has come to Virginia and I'm loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment