Saturday, March 19, 2011
Wet and Somewhat Wild Day
Since my adventure last night, today was bit more productive. I woke up before seven and did laundry. (Which desperately needed to be done.) I then did homework the rest of the morning, then went to campus and ate lunch. I came back to my room to find Sara getting into shorts. She told me she was going to play in the water. I said that sounded like fun, and asked who she was going with. She said her friend Rees. I swear, as soon as she said that, I see this figure at my window. I say out loud, but not quite loud enough, "Rees Davidson if you open that window I'm going punch you!" The window opens and he is there. I gave him a look. Sara told him that she was coming. Then, Rees asked if I wanted to go. I resisted at first, but I relented to go. We drove to the Maury River, and I was right the water was cold, but we all had fun! We got home and took a shower to warm up. This was very much the highlight of my day. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment