Thursday, March 31, 2011
Angels
The world believes that certain phenomenon that occurs when deceased people come and help are ghosts. I don't believe in ghosts. I believe in spirits and angels. We have been told by prophets that angels and spirits can help us in our times of need. The greatest spirit at that is always trying to constantly help us is the Holy Ghost. Not only can he prompt us to do the right thing, he can help us attain personal revelation and eternal truths. Angels can come in all sorts of forms. Angels from heaven I believe are our guardians that protect us from accidents or earthly harm. Angels can come to us through people as well. I have had so many angels in my life I don't know where to begin. I guess I have been thinking a lot about angels since the subject is always being brought up in classes that angles can help us sing which I think they can if they can protect us, why can't they help us sing? But then, its the Holy Ghost that can help others hear and feel what they need. I hope that I have been a good "Angel" for all of those people in and out of my life. I have met so many angels here in BV that have helped me and changed me for the better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment