What kind of music do you like? What is your favorite song and why?
I Love just about any kind of music! I have always loved music ever since I was little and would sing around my house all the time. (Out in public was a different story.) I must say that as a child my favorite genre of music was Disney. Especially "The Lion King". I MUST have driven my older siblings mad when I started to sing along with the movie or soundtrack. :) As I got older and started taking piano lessons, my favorite piano piece is Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata". I love it because its a good depressing piece. I used to never appreciate bands when I was younger either simply because there were no words to the music. This has changed due to my experience with band during Jr. High. Now, I love all kinds of music. From the 50's to Broadway, anything with good instrumentals and the right voice is my style.
I always did LOVE that about you........thanks for the music. XOXO
ReplyDelete